I’m gonna say it – I’m a Tyler Perry fan. It may be because he’s super handsome and has a sexy voice OR it may be because he makes the funniest movies with a positive message. There are certain people in this world that my mother and I affectionately call ‘Warm&Fuzzy’ people. These people are far and few – and the bottom line is – they’re genuine. Watch the vlog of Tyler Perry below – and you’ll see why I feel he falls in to that category.
Today I am finding myself inspired by Neons & Nudes for my spring shoe collection. The trend is super easy to wear and does all the work for itself! Take a neutral color – and jazz it up with some neon accessories – and you have an instant sexy, playful, eye-catching look! I’m sort of obsessed.
Hello Dolls! Fashion week has come to an end – I am done recouping – and back to business as usual! Check out some of the images below from the shows my shoes were involved in last week!
So, while I’m still on hiatus for New York Fashion Week – I wanted to make sure I touched base with all my single ladies as Valentine’s Day dismally approaches us. BUT, girlllll – NO MAN? NO PROBLEM! Valentine’s day is about love – so use the day to LOVE and CELEBRATE yourself! If you can’t arrange for a fabulous night with some friends – I’ve come up with some alternative plans for you!
1. PAMPER YOURSELF! You deserve it! Get a mani/pedi/spa treatment!
2. RELAX! My favorite [and cheap] bottle of wine to help me do, just that!
3.No need to wait for someone else to send you your favorite flowers – do it yourself!
4. Splurge a little on something you’ve been wanting for a while! ;)
5. Rent a classic movie or a new one you’ve been meaning to see!
6. Order in your favorite meal.
7. Indulge in some dessert! Live a little! [I suggest Truflets.com]
Happy Valentine’s Day boo. <3